Friday, October 13, 2006

Video!!

Finally I have sussed out a method for uploading large files in our bandwidth-challenged location!! I wish I had a more exciting video to post, but I haven't been working on anything since I discovered that uploading may be a problem. Anyhow, this is a video I made when we first got here, and it mainly shows where we are living:

Adblock


Hope you enjoy!

(note: I just noticed that the "YouTube" logo obscures some of the text. If you click anywhere on the video, it will open up a new window with the same video playing on the YouTube website and the logo will be gone)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Jess - looks like a pretty nice place that you are staying! Keep up the videos - they are a really good way to convey what it is like there (at least what it looks like). Things in Montreal are good - but probably not as exciting as they are in Africa! Thinking of you guys! Love Kristin